Second semester of school is going swell. About a month in and I'm feeling that same old pressure again. Got to make four big sculptures to put into a community show--plus an outdoor exhibition. Senior year is gonna kill me.
But before the roof crashes down on my head, here's a important list of to-do's:
1. Finish and present "At War with Masculinity"
2. Make a giant diamond out of plaxi-glas.
3. Make a Frankenstein suit of slaughtered stuffed animals
4. Work on Variety Show act (Keisha's "tic toc" song)
5. Prepare for Miss South Coast Equality Pride Pageant (yes, that's right--I'm entering a drag pageant)
6. KEEP WORKING. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T STOP.
7. Remember to sleep.
8. Remember to have a social life.
Reading: The Velvet Rage
Watching: Divine Trash